Advanced SEO Training : Google ranking signals uncovered
Book your place now on our unique SEO training session and take your campaigns to the next level.
Who should attend?
- Marketing professionals
- SEO professionals
- Business owners
- Anyone involved in SEO projects
Why you should attend
If you need to improve your SEO results, grow your organic search traffic, out-rank your competitors or just find a way over the brick wall you’ve hit with your SEO campaign, this seminar will deliver the information you need.
This intermediate to advanced training session will include unique insights and actionable advice and strategies not found or shared on public forums, blogs or other training courses.
Some things you will learn
- ranking signals that move the needle in 2019
- soft ranking factors v hard ranking factors
- negative signals that can tank your site
- how to speed up keyword research by easily identifying phrases you can never rank for
- how to give your blog posts a quick rankings boost
- how to find link opportunities not discovered by the paid tools
- the truth about anchor text and how to build links post-Penguin
- how to leverage social media and content to influence rankings
- the links that Google loves the most
Next training seminar to held in Edinburgh
Fri 10th May (12.30pm – 2pm)
Training to be held at Hudson House, 8 Albany Street.